Sunday, August 21, 2011

The perfect date

This is about him, the guy I like, about the date we had on Friday, and how I still don't really know if he's into me as much as I'd like...

There was THE spot.
In my perfect date he took me to dinner at this fancy restaurant at the top of the Latino tower (it used to be the highest building in Mexico City). So, we had a beautiful view all the time.


(even the toiletts had a view!)

There were manners.
He paid for everything, and I have to say it wasn't cheap at all.

There was food.
Yummy fancy stuff!


There was a chat.
Sometimes funny, sometimes deep (he's kind of a thinker), and some others silly. Just great.


There was music.
Piano music.


Afterwards we went for a walk, and we ended up at Garibaldi, the Mexico City's house of Tequila and Mariachi!

There were drinks.
Obviously, there were shots of tequila, to be honest, my first.


And to close with a flourish...

There was dancing.
Yeap, I heard some salsa and tried to dance with him in the street, and unexpectedly, he asked me if I wanted  to go somewhere to dance, and so we did. It was magical 'cause everybody was paying attention to the mariachi music, and in the upper level of the place, where the dance floor was, there were only the two of us. So the music played for us alone.

I don't like to expect, but now I'm really looking forward to meet him again, and I'd love this "whatever" will become into a "this relationship" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment