Monday, August 1, 2011

"It's gonna take time, lot of patience and time...

...to do IT right"
The "it" of the issue is my thesis. Yeah, I want to be a scientist, I guess there is a price to pay. It is just that I'm really getting despair: with all those experiments to carry on, and worst of all, with all those results that aren't what they were supposed to be. I'm just and undergraduate fellow! :P
Ok, let's stop complaining, in the end I'll do my PhD, and will save the world afterwards, LOL

Here, the subject of the thesis: Bacteria that eat diesel. Yeap, I'm working on bioremediation and stuff.
Good to me that I love what I do, 'cause I'll be doing it for a while!

See you later, alligator
Pris

PS Oh I almost forgot to say, I like drawing silly stuff while my tests are running, so I did the one above inspired in a song of the Spanish group "Hombres G", that is a goofy song too. It says: "The attack of the crocodile girls", I just couldn't avoid to think in my bacteria as that, as crocodile bacteria. Who on Earth would volunteer to eat diesel, after all? :P

1 comment:

  1. well i soupose that you really enjoy made me use my brain in english XD
    I love crocodile bacteria!! i´m sure that one day you save the world n_n
    jajaja i´m sure too that this was wrote bad XD

    ReplyDelete